Work Life Programs
Work Life Programs are now listed in the Top 5 desired employee benefits. Benefits include research and referral services that provide support for everything from child care to dependent care, health and wellness resources legal and financial consultation all with a focus on fast results.
Your organization’s Work/Life Program is accessed by:
- On-Line (Self-Directed)
- On-Line (Instant messaging and on-line assisted search)
Work/Life consultants are on hand 24 hours a day to answer questions and provide referrals for childcare, adoption, education, elder care, financial/legal consultation, wellness and everyday life issues.
Work/Life consultants assist employees in identifying resources to meet their needs. Then they contact the service providers to complete the match. Employees have confirmed referrals in their hands within 12 business hours, the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
How We Can Help You and Your Employees:
- Locate child care providers
- Find a nursing home for your 82-year old mom who live three states away.
- Research colleges for you 18-year old soccer star who wants to major in political science.
- Find a pet sitter for your Labrador.
- Update your address on-line with the local motor vehicle department.
- Research a disease’s symptoms and treatment.
Here are just a few of our most requested service topics and issues:
- Child care centers/family day care
- Nanny/au pair agencies
- Before and after school care
- Summer camps
- International adoption
- Adoption attorneys
- Public and private K-12 schools
- Colleges and universities
- Provides consultation and referral to attorneys in employee’s area, or referral to a nation-wide network of attorneys. Includes ID Theft self-resolution assistance.
- Senior housing
- Home care and adult day care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia resources
- Consumer purchases
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Provides telephonic consumer-focused financial counseling supporting employees’ day-to-day financial issues, debt management, financial planning and retirement planning.
Work/Life Program – Access and Summary
Service Delivery Model
- Telephonic Access including Legal/Financial Consultation
- Web access: Online (self) or online-assisted search via instant messaging
- Warm Transfer to WLC from EAP if requested
- Calls come via EAP # or directly to WLC. EAP consultants may conduct online intake and send to WLC. WLC performs search and fulfillment
- WorkLife Website
- Topics include Family & Caregiving, Emotional Well-being, Health & Wellness, Working Smarter and Daily Living
- Employee Skillbuilders
- Health Tools
- Savings Center
- Learning Center
- Relocation Center
- 3-5 Qualified Referrals where available; If additional needed consumer calls back
- Turnaround Time: 12 business hours; Emergency is 6 business hours
- Online Fulfillment
- Standard Fulfillment (Pre-selected & limited materials
Work/Life Program Features
- Child Care
- Prenatal Care
- Summer Care
- Special Needs
- Elder/Senior Care
- Pet Care
- Daily Living – Convenience
- Legal/Financial Consultation
- LIVE Online Assist
- Monthly Online Webinar Presentations