The Leadership Continuum
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, there is increasing needs for an interdisciplinary approach to maintaining the health & well-being of your key employees.
“The Leadership Continuum” is a suite of services that provide a full range of consultative services for individuals in positions of leadership.
1. Executive Coaching
As a leader you spend considerable time and energy devoted to your people. What about taking the time to invest in….you?
Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that enables the leader to produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers and organizations. Our coaches facilitate the leader’s capability to envision, plan and attain next levels of performance and productivity. Planning and goal-setting are key elements of this process.
Creating and sustaining positive change is always challenging. Coaching has been found to be a sound and valued process by organizations and individuals alike. We look forward to discussing your own situation at your convenience.
2. Behavioral Health Services
Are you concerned about the health and well-being of an executive or leader in your organization?
Warning signs of a troubled, disruptive or impaired leader include:
- Emotional liability (sudden emotional changes, mood swings (‘peaks and valleys’)
- Irritable, aggressive or explosive behavior
- Missed or incomplete deadlines
- Unexcused absences and/or coming in late….and leaving early
- Presenteeism (‘there but….not there’)
- Peer Anger/Concern/Resentment
- Argumentative and Oppositional
- Bouts of extreme sadness and/or confusion
One’s emotional and psychological well-being is crucial to performing at full capacity. We offer a comprehensive suite of assessment and evaluative services for the individual in need.
- Fitness-For-Duty Assessments and Evaluations
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Personality and Career Testing
- Psychological Testing and Evaluations
- Organizational and Industrial Consultation
- Managed Care, Insurance & EAP client systems consultation/evaluation
- Forensic Evaluation
- Expert consultation and evaluation
- Trial testimony
We provide these crucial and cost-effective solutions to many types of problems, balancing respect for the needs and interests of all involved parties.
Our staff’s experience in the occupational, clinical and consultative fields enables us to develop and support work environments that enhance psychological well-being and corporate productivity.
We are committed to:
- Identifying crucial issues relevant to all parties
- Understanding causes and origins of problems
- Providing innovative solutions and remedies
- Recommending a full range of therapeutic options for change
- Avoiding protracted disputes and litigation
3. Intervention Services
I am concerned about the behaviors of one of our executives and worried that these are getting progressively worse. What can I do?
One of the greatest risks to an organization, regardless of size, is the impact of progressive mental health (depression/anxiety) and/or addictive/compulsive (alcohol/drug abuse, sexually compulsive behaviors, gambling addiction) conditions on those in leadership positions.
Because these individuals enjoy a high level of confidence from their peers and subordinates, signs of trouble may not recognized until the later stages of the progression of, for example, anxiety, depression and/or addictive/compulsive behaviors.
The key to recognizing the signs and symptoms in the earlier stages lies in both education of key leaders and the assurance of a rapid and confidential response to a call for help.
Our affiliate staff has over 150 years of combined intervention experience and includes physicians, psychologists, clinical social workers and professional counselors.
In addition to direct response to the organization, we are able to provide a wide variety of consultations (telephonic, webinar, onsite) specific to the leader who needs help. Here is a sampling of these topics:
Consultative Topics On the Impaired Executive/Leader
- Crisis Intervention: Managing Problems in Multiple Life Areas Simultaneously: Legal, Financial, Family, Medical
- Common Warning Signs of the Leader Who Needs Assistance
- Controlling the Controller Who has Lost Control
- Intervention and Consultation: Building the Internal Support Team
- Selection of the Appropriate Treatment: Intensity Level, Program, and Facility
- The Progressive Nature of Recovery and How It Mirrors the Progressive Decline in Active Impairment
Contact us for a confidential, no obligation discussion of your concerns.